The vision for the offices of commercial real estate law firm Pursley Friese Torgrimson was more like an ultra high-end home than a law office. Leapley worked closely with designers, end users, and property managers to bring the vision to life.
The project scope included a large reception area with custom desk, six executive offices, 16 staff offices, open office space, two large conference rooms, a meeting room, a break room, and support space. The floor plan called for relocating the plumbing.
The biggest challenge
We really sharpened our pencils to achieve the client’s vision within budget, and completed the job in just six weeks.
- This classic, traditional design features eccentric accents such as black ceilings, lighting by designer Stan Topol, and high-end flooring and wall coverings.
- Floor to ceiling windows offer stunning views of the Atlanta skyline and bathe the space in natural light.
- Tastefully curated, well-lit art lends visual interest and sophistication.
- Upgraded millwork and finishes throughout give the space a very polished look.
- Planning for growth, the firm invested in additional space to be built out in the future.