Building out the new Atlanta offices of the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl sounded like fun, and it was. The Leapley team knew that the finished space had to not only play hard, but also work hard for this busy 501(c)3 organization.
Founded in 1968, the non-profit owns and operates the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl, the Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game, and the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge charity golf tournament. It manages the day-to-day operations of the Dodd Trophy and was the original recruiter and founding sponsor of the College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta.
The buildout included a reception area, 13 offices, three conference rooms, open office areas, employee lounge, break room, seating area, and support spaces.
The biggest challenge
The timeline. Our team had 10 weeks to plan, demo, build out, and finish the project.
- Sporty design elements include a custom built full-size goal post, indoor putting green, and displays for helmets and trophies.
- The sports theme is reinforced through a custom vinyl branding package that tells the story of the organization and its affiliations with logos, quotes, and imagery. A custom vinyl graphic on the glass wall of the conference room bears the history of the Bowl.
- An open atrium and light color palette on the walls and flooring give the space a bright, open feel.
- The break room features marble counters and eclectic lighting.
- The work required extensive demolition and reuse of Class A interior finishes such as wood panels, custom light fixtures, and stone flooring.