Leapley Construction Group has been honored with several recognitions in 2018. These recognitions include:
- CREW Impact Award for Best Interiors Healthcare Project, Piedmont Midtown Project
- Two Associated General Contractors of Georgia (AGC) Build Georgia Awards – first place in its construction group for the Emory Woodruff Memorial Research Building Renovation and the Workplace 2020 JV Project – General contractors competed in several categories depending upon the size of their firm, the type of project delivery method used, and the type of construction.
- AGC’s Certificate of Safety Excellence – given to contractors with zero lost time accidents on their job sites
- Ranked number 6 (up two spots from 2017) in the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Top 25 Interior Contractors list
- Ranked number 6 in the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Top 20 Woman-Owned Firms
Leapley has reported a steady revenue growth year after year, rising 65% over the last three years, growing the team, and providing the best quality service in the Atlanta area.
“Leapley is honored to have been recognized by CMAA, AGC, Atlanta Business Chronicle, and CREW Atlanta this year in a variety of categories,” said Meredith Leapley, CEO/Founder of Leapley Construction Group. “Being able to provide a quality project and build relationships with our clients is our number one priority – and our outstanding construction team plays a crucial part in providing this service for our clients.”
Other recognitions include Leapley’s CEO Meredith Leapley receiving an honorary alumna award for her work with the Women LEAD Program at Georgia State University, as well as being selected as a Power Woman by BisNow.
Vice President Jason Haner also received Member of the Year from Georgia Built.